SEVAL produce Gaskets & Seals for the Oil, Gas, Power, Water & Pharmaceutical Industries.
The company operates a fully implemented Quality Assurance System and is Certified to ISO 9001 by DNV.
The main Gasket types produced are:
• Spiral Wound Gaskets
• Ring Type Joint Gaskets
• Asbestos Free, Hard Board and Graphite Gaskets
• Rubber, Neoprene and Teflon Gaskets
• Flange Insulation Kits
• Sliding Plates – Metallic
• Sliding Plates – PTFE + Metallic
• Plates and Rubber Laminates
• Double Jacketed Gaskets (Spiral-Wound Gaskets)
With their new centrifugal cast steel plant now in operation, Seval can offer Ring type Joint (RTJ) Gaskets in all exotic grade materials like: Inconel, Incoloy, Super Duplex, Duplex, Stainless at significant cost savings over traditional RTJ Gaskets produced from Pipe or Forging whilst still fully respecting International Gasket Standards such as API & ASME.