FAD Flange Acciaio & Derivati
FAD Flange Acciaio & Derivati SpA were established in 1961 as a general manufacturer of Forged Steel Flanges,
however whilst this is still the case today, FAD have become market leaders in the supply of Forged Steel Flanges, Fittings and Special Pieces for the Subsea Oil & Gas Industry.
By having complete manufacturing facilities 100% In-house including Forging (Forge Nicromo 100% FAD owned), Machining, Weld Overlay & Quality Heat Treatment, FAD is able to provide first class quality products, meeting the most stringent specification requirements.
FAD understands Client’s constraints and timelines when working Offshore and as a Company organisation set-up to complement this.
The Type of Items provided by FAD for Subsea Developments include:
- Forged Steel Flanges, Weld Neck, Blind and Swivel Ring type to API/ ASME/ Norsok Compact Standards
- Pipe in Pipe Bulkhead Forgings and Special Pieces
- Anchor Forgings
- Buckle Arrestors/Collars
- Tee Pieces, Multi-Branch & Cushion Types
- Taper Stress Joints
Their production covers the full range of Sizes and Rating in all grades of Steel, including:
- Standard and Low Temperature Carbon Steels A105, LF2, LF3, LF6
- High Yield Carbon Steels including F52, F60, F65, F70
- Stainless and Alloy F304, F316, F321, F347(H)
- Alloy F5, F11, F22, F91
- Duplex and Super Duplex F51, F53, F55
- Weld Overlay of all items with Alloy 625, Stainless 316, 904L and other CRAs.